Saturday 18 May 2013

A New Addition To My Polish Collection...


The last time I bought a product from Models Own was about 2 years ago in one of their amazing sales. I've always wanted to buy polishes since but for some reason I just never have. Also I'm one for quick simple colour, I only wish I was artistic enough to do some amazing designs like some I see on blogs or instagram. But to get me started on my long journey I saw these and thought it was an easy way for a starter to begin.
Models Own chose their 8 bestselling polishes and paired them with their most popular nail effects. The duo polishes consist of a plain coloured polish coveted 'Paint It' and either a glitter polish or another effect named 'Cover It'. The one I purchased was 'Snow Mix' which is made up of 'Snow White' polish and 'Ibiza Mix' glitter polish from the Hed Kandi range. I have yet to try this out but can tell I am going to love it!

Available from Models Own Site | Boots

Do you own any of these yet?



3 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Ooh that's such a fun idea. I love love Models Own, especially their glitters!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to go get this, love models own nail polishes even though i have hardly any haahah

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh look so cute, I love it.. can't wait to see it in use xx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!