Sunday 19 May 2013

Introducing Charmnest


I was contacted by the lovely Greta and she informed me that she had started her own jewellery site 'Charmnest' where she was selling cheap but lovely costume jewellery. I love jewellery pieces as a great way to accessorize an outfit so I was excited to check out the site to see what was to offer. I only bought two pieces and wished I had bought more but I was too excited and just wanted to pick something to receive it (looking back at this it sounds so stupid!). But don't fear as when I get paid I will most definitely be ordering some more lovely pieces!


It's an unusual design and it's pink, what is there not to like about this little number! I don't own anything at all like this and don't think I've seen anything similar in any shops as of late. And to top it all of at only £2 you just simply can't say no. This is also available in a almost lime green colour.


This little baby is the hardest thing to photograph to show all it's goodness. I'm afraid my photo doesn't do it any justice but from what you can see of it its a cute little arrow with black gems in it. It just slips on to my wrist but isn't too big that it slips right back off. And again at such a bargain price of £3.50 is amazing!

I thought i'd show you some other bits I hope to order soon...

1. Angel Wings Necklace £6.50 | 2. Chunky Ring £3.50 |

And as a added bonus until the end of the month (which isn't long!!) Greta is very kindly offering bloggers a 20% discount using the code BLOGGER20.

Has anything caught your eye?



8 lovelies have something to say:

  1. These pieces look such good quality, so I am shocked at how low the price is! I love the ring :)

    Michaela @ Michaela-Leigh
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Where else can you find good quality at such a low price! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, everything looks gorgeous!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that arrow bracelet!
    Maybe we can follow each other~
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ring! and such amazing prices! glad I seen this post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!