Thursday 23 May 2013

Homemade Chocolate Candy Bark


On the journey to making my blog more lifestyle I bring you a baking/food post. I love to bake and its something me and my mum do and we kind of bond over it it a nice little way. So I love it even more when I come across blogs with amazing recipes such as Milk Bubble Tea which is where I discovered today's yummy post.

Recently chocolate company Cadburys have released chocolate bars with sweets or cookies inside them so Becky's homemade version of these looked like a winner. With no baking involved and only taking 5-10 minutes and a short time in the fridge to prepare these are definitely a fun thing to do when your bored.


All your need is some chocolate and lots of your favourite sweets. I used smarties, cola bottles, mini marshmallows, teeth and lips and Haribo. All you need to do is melt your chosen chocolate in my case I did one made with milk chocolate and one with white chocolate. Then pour onto a plate, I lined mine with tin foil to make it easy to remove once set. Take your sweets and decorate, be as neat or messy as you like and pop in the fridge to set. After it's set break it up into chunky pieces and enjoy!



These are a tasty treat and perfect for any party or girly night in.
Thanks again to Becky for posting this recipe and introducing me to this amazing treat.

Have you made anything like this before?



18 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Yum - that looks absolutely amazing!!
    Will have to try this out!
    Carrie xxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is genius!
    what an awesome idea :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you pop over to Becky's site and tell her as that's where I got the idea from. http://milkbubbletea.blogspot.co.uk/. xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh looks really pretty and yummy :) send some over to me (;

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so tasty!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea, I am definitely going to try it! Great post Adele :)

    Michaela @ Michaela-Leigh
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Ha, I was fighting the dribble when I was making them! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Yum is right! Can't try it - on a diet and have already lost 11 pounds. But when I am off....I'm bookmarking this! Thanks.

    http://debbydoesavon.blogspot.com/2013/05/free-shipping-with-10-order.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!