Tuesday 28 May 2013

"Life Is Too Short, Buy All The Nail Polish!"


After hearing so much about all the brands bringing out their new speckled polishes I knew by pay day I had to buy them all!! Unfortunately my local Boots never seem to have fully stocked shelves so some colours I couldn't get my hands on.


Barry M
I knew I wanted to pick up the sequin effects polishes and after seeing some peoples Instagrams I saw that they also had their new colours in their Gelly Hi-Shine range out so with the 3 for 2 offer on in Superdrug I picked up a few. Firstly to make up the 3 for 2 I grabbed the 'Silver Multi-Glitter' which will look lovely for the summer so I can't wait to try this out. Then from the Gelly Hi-Shine range I got 'Blue Grape' and 'Guava'. Blue Grape is a gorgeous royal blue colour and looks very similar to Nails Inc 'Baker Street'. Guava is the nicest turquoise I think I may of come across. The polishes I was really after were the sequin effects and there are 3 shades available. I was going to buy all three but the black based ones didn't seem to have any sequins in them so I just went with the Pink and White. And lastly I hadn't seen this before so picked it up to give it a go. A nail paint corrector pen, and as I always have a shaky hand when it comes to painting my nails this will be well tested. All polishes and the corrector pen available from Boots and Superdrug. Polishes were £2.99 and the corrector pen was £5.99.


Maybelline
These are the other speckled polishes I couldn't wear to get my hands on but unfortunately in both Boots and Superdrug only these two were available so I will keep my eye out for the other. The green shade 'Rainforest Canopy' is a gorgeous sheer jade green colour with black and white hexagonal and small matte glitters. The pink shade 'Speckled Pink' is a milky pink base with again black and white hexagonal and small matte glitters. I can't wait to try both these out. I wonder what they would be like on toes??


Seventeen
This is a polish I came across and wasn't even aware that Seventeen had jumped on the speckled nail bandwagon. This is the only colour they had in stock but there is also a Monochrome version with a black base polish.

Do you own any of these polishes? What are your views on the Speckled polish hype?



9 lovelies have something to say:

  1. They all look so lovely! I can't wait to try the maybelline ones, think I will have to pick some up when I go shopping tomorrow!
    Carrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tested the pink shade and love it! Did you manage to pick any of them up? xx

      Delete
  2. I love all the colours! I really need to get my hands on the maybelline ones xx

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice, you should definitely purchase them! xx

      Delete
  3. Love them all!!! :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram sent me here!
    Love the minty coloured polish hun, some great additions there !xx

    beautylifemichelle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you for stopping by!! :) xx

      Delete
  5. You can never have enough nail polish!:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!