Friday 17 May 2013

RiRi ♥ M.A.C Summer 2013 Collection


You will probably see this pop up on about 10,000 beauty blogs at some point this week but as a MASSIVE Rihanna fan I had to mention it on my blog. The images for her Summer portion of her year long collaboration with M.A.C cosmetics have been revealed and I must say I will probably buy all of it!
The first part was her redesigned version of the cult classic Ruby Woo lipstick 'RiRi Woo' which sold out within the first 3 hours of going on sale. This went on sale to coincide with her Stadium Tour on May 5th & 6th. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of these and I refuse to use it until I at least get myself a backup (yes i'm that sad!!)
I admit that the main reason I am attracted to this collection is because it's Rihanna. The past year or so I've found myself not needing to buy from collections much but this one is a certainty.


Lipsticks
RiRi Woo - Matte Cool Red (Retro Matte).
RiRi Boy - Retro Matte Version Of 'Up The Amp'. (Retro Matte).
Heaux - A Deep Berry (Retro Matte).


Blush Duo
Hibiscus Kiss - Cool Coral / Matte Neutral Bronze.


Lustre Drops
Barbados Girl - Light Golden Bronze Shimmer

Out of the whole 5 items the one I could probably do without least is the lustre drops as I've had them before and never found them of much use.

What do you think of the collection? Will you be buying anything from the collection?



All images taken from Google.

8 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I like the look of Heaux! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the collection in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing Rihanna in June!! :D
    I'm loving the look of Hibicus kiss!

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the Riri Woo identical to Ruby Woo?! Those lustre drops look insane too xo

    http://elizabethlouisaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Riri Woo identical to Ruby Woo?! Those lustre drops look insane too xo

    http://elizabethlouisaloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED that bronzer/blush! What a gorgeous compact, and the names are adorable xx
    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's that all the collection?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!