Saturday 9 February 2013

Beauty Swap With DarbieJo

So today is a very exciting post for me as a couple of weeks ago me and Darbie decided to do a beauty swap. She had commented on one of my Instagram photos of the Cadburys Egg'n'Spoon saying she wish they had them in the US so I offered to send some to her so that's how the swap was conjured up!
I received her package today and it seriously was like Christmas day all over again. I knew whatever she had bought me I would love as I can tell we have the same taste from her Instagram pictures.


I was overwhelmed with what she got me and can't wait to try it all!

Food Gifts - Jelly Belly Snapple Flavours | Sweethearts Candies

Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion | True Blue Mini Hand Lotion

Slatkin & Co Scentportable | 2x Refills {Island Margarita}

Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick | Elf Blush {Fushia Fusion} |
Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo {15 Audacious Asphalt}

I simply cannot wait to dig into this stuff! Thanks again to DarbieJo for agreeing to do this swap with me and you should definitely go visit her blog DarbieJo's Beauty Finds and follow her on Instagram here.

This has definitely made me excited for the next beauty swap I do!

Follow me on Instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


8 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Lovee that Elf blush!!!

    Sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love this stuff :) that hand cream has saved my hands this past winter :). Cant wait to receive your box :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on your instagram and couldn't wait to have a nosey lol, everything she sent you looks amazing! Love the look of the Neutrogena colour stick x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is lovely! So many different brands to try x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what some gorgeous products! I am so jealous of the Maybelline colour tattoo :)) xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous products :)

    Love Char_Beyy xxx
    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm hosting an Easter swap in my blog :) Feel free to join!

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/2013/02/easter-bunny-beauty-swap-international.html

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!