Sunday 21 June 2015

Haul | A Welcomed Edition To My Naked Family


I've owned a few Urban Decay products for a couple of years but always lusted after the coveted Naked Palettes after finding it hard to splash the cash. So last year I was so excited when I managed to bag the Naked 1 palette for the bargain price of £9.99. You can see my post all about that here.

Just over a year later and a lot has changed in my life (mainly the fact I've finally paid all my debt off and am now officially debt free!!!) which means I have more spare money to buy the things I've wanted for so long. So welcome Naked 2 palette to the makeup family...




I'm so glad I've finally got my hands on it and cannot wait to purchase the Naked 3 as well. Another thing I was pleased to see was the samples of their primer potions. I last used these about 2/3 years ago and were my holy grail eye primer so am excited to try all the different formulas out. I will be sure to do a review (even though I'm about 5 years late to the party) and also I was thinking of posting some makeup looks I create with the palette, what do you think? Is that something you would like to see?

What's your opinion on the Naked Palettes?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'


0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!