Wednesday 24 June 2015

Summer 2015 | The Body Shop


I love this time of year for a few reasons. Firstly and most important it's my birthday on the 11th July but also because some of my favourite brands start bringing out amazing products for the summer. So today I thought I'd show you what is already available from The Body Shop for Summer 2015.



Virgin Mojito Body Sorbet - £8.00*

This is possibly the one product I am most excited about! I must confess, I don't always use body lotion! I should but I guess the lazy girl inside can never be bothered. This could have something to do with having bad experiences where they take forever to sink into the skin etc. So the fact this does the same job but in a completely different formula is why I can't wait to try it out. And I can imagine putting this is the fridge will make for an even better experience.



Honey Bronze Face Gel - £12.00* | Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist - £15.00*

I use to be an avid tanner. I never got on with spray tans so moved on to using the Rimmel Instant Tanning Products any time I wanted that bronze glow. So when I saw these products I got a bit giddy and thought it's the perfect time of year to start using these. The face gel is best recommended mixed in with your moisturiser to achieve a nice bronzed look. My legs almost never tan so the tinted leg mist looks like it will be the answer for my pale pins.



Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome - £8.00*

I don't own anything like these, a dome shaped creamy highlighter to give a natural looking flush of warm shimmer. I've got 01-Golden which looks like the perfect highlighter and 03-Bronze which for my skin tone looks a little dark to be a highlighter so I will play around with this to see how I can use it.

I'm excited to try out all these products and give you all my view on them. So look out for future reviews.

Do you own any of these products? What are your holy grail summer products?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

*Products sent to me by The Body Shop
All words and opinions are my own.

0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!