Wednesday 10 July 2013

My Birthday Wishlist: If Money Was No Object!


My birthday is tomorrow and I am turning 23 eeek! So I thought tonight I would do a post on my ideal birthday wishlist if money was no object!

1. Hot Pink Kitchenaid Mixer
I'm a keen baker and would give anything to own one of these. Don't get me wrong my little mixer I got from Argos is sufficient enough but what baker wouldn't want one of these in their kitchen! They are stylish and attractive and in my opinion the best mixers around!

2. Canon 600D Camera
This is probably the most owned camera in the blogging world. I hear so many bloggers going on about this camera and it only makes me want it more. I do like my camera I use at the moment but would very much love one where I can do more with it, buy attachments etc.

3. Zara Orange Handbag
I can't find this on the Zara website anymore and it was popular a few months back. I chose this as a present because although it's not really expensive when it comes to handbags I can never bring myself to spend a fortune on one. Of course I would love a designer bag such as a Michael Kors or Chanel one but I really did love the Zara bag especially the fact it was Orange!

4. Michael Kors Rose Gold Over Sized Watch
What more can I say about this watch. I think everyone and their mother owns these types of watches but alas I am without. Although lucky for me my workplace are going to sell them so I will have the chance of some discount!!

5. An All Expenses Paid Shopping Trip to New York
Every member of my family have been to New York at least once in their life apart from me. Both my sisters got to go with their college and my mum and dad both went when they were younger. So I want the chance to visit times square, go on a shopping spree and everything else that comes with visiting New York!

6. Macbook Pro
I think this is going to be the first thing I save up for when I start my new job and start earning a bit more money. At the moment I use my mum and dads laptop to do all my blogging which is a bit of a inconvenience when they obviously want to use it but I don't want to miss a chance to blog. My sister owns a macbook and I very much want one for myself now!

7. Tiffany & Co Necklace
I don't own much special jewelry and the jewelry I do own is all from Primark or New Look. My sister bought me a Thomas Sabo bracelet for my 21st birthday and the only necklace I wear is from my mum and dad for my 16th birthday which I treasure the most. So this would be a nice addition to my sentimental collection.

If money was no object what would you ask for?



2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. If I won the lottery I would pretty much buy this wishlist too haha :) EEK birthday tomorrow yay :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wanting that watch for ages! And I really want a mac and that camera as I've heard lots about it too but it's just sooooo expensive :( love your wish list

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!