Sunday 23 March 2014

Tag | The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

I can't quite remember who's blog I saw this on now but I've already done a couple of tags on my blog which you can find here. I actually really enjoy writing these kinds of posts so do let me know of any other tags going around.




Name a beauty regime you rarely do?
I try so hard to remember to exfoliate twice a week but I haven't found one I love so I've kinda slipped into hardly ever doing it!!

Is washing your brushes something you do regularly?
I try to deep clean them at least twice a month. Spot cleaning I admit I should do more often!! Total beauty sin I know!!

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Less than 24hrs!! I can't stand chipped nail polish, if I'm in the position to remove it straight away I will if not then I will be hot on it as soon as I am able to.

How long will you put off buying/replacing a nail polish, even if you need it?
If I have enough Boots points then straight away ha! If not usually til payday!

What is your worst beauty habit?
Having crappy makeup storage and misplacing a lot of makeup. I really need to invest in the Alex 9 Drawer.

Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Cleaning! Whether that be my laundry, dishes or my room ha!

When going somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Depends on what I'm doing. Usually I get caught up watching TV or YouTube and then have to rush to get ready. But if it's something important then I will make sure I leave myself enough time.

Can you commit to spending bans?
I would like to say yes but I'm not sure. I'm going to IMATS in June and have told myself not to buy any makeup unless it's essential like concealer etc. so we shall see how that goes.

How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My makeup is somewhat organised although I need bigger storage as my collection grows. This also means I have lost bits of makeup from not having enough storage space. My nail polish on the other hand is all tidied away in my Helmer drawers from Ikea.

What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
It was a couple of months but not willingly. I had started a new job which my shift took some getting used to, then on top of that my laptop I shared with my mum and dad decided to pack up. With neither my mum, dad or me being able to afford to fix it I was stuck!! Then along with my new job came slightly more moolah so I decided to invest in a iPad Air (which I'm paying monthly!!)

I tag anyone that wants to do it! Have fun!!




3 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Tags are always fun! I've been procrastinating on posting one since I was tagged via Youtube which means I should respond with a video - and those are so much more work than just typing up a post. I'll get around to it someday...Lol.

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag. Yeh I have the same problem when it comes to washing the dishes

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!