Friday 21 March 2014

Gift Guide | 2014 Mothers Day

Not long now til it's time to spoil that special woman whether it be your mum, aunt, step-mum, mother-in-law or grandma. I thought I would lend a helping hand and just show you a few possible gift ideas for those very special ladies in your life.

I've chosen a range of beauty related products for this gift guide and will do a few more later with different genres. They vary in price so there's something for everyone.




I know my mum is very into making sure her hands are nice and soft so this would be perfect for her. It contains three of their new hand creams, including their limited edition Rhubarb & Rose, which are perfect for throwing in your handbag and using when you're out and about.

I've chosen a picture of the Gwen Stefani Set but any OPI nail polish is what I was going for. They have such a huge range of colours there's bound to be something for everyone and also don't forget their base coats, top coats and nail treatments they sell.

Skincare is a big thing in most womens life. Why not treat your mum to a luxury skincare brand. I've only recently dabbled with Elemis but so far love it and I think my mum would love it to.

I couldn't do a gift guide and not mention Jo Malone Candles. The one I particularly love is Sweet Almond & Macaroon. It smells amazing and they will definitely love it if they are into sweet/bakery smells.

A nice fragrance is a perfect gift this Mother's Day. I decided to pick a Philosophy one as I sometimes think it's a brand that gets forgotten about for their fragrances amonst all the bigger names. So next time you're in a boots have a sniff!!

I obviously couldn't not mention Lush and their array of gifts for Mother's Day. A lovely little gift set like this one is perfect and has everything they could need to pamper themselves and have a relaxing evening in the bath. And a bonus is she gets a tin to then store her stuff in.

0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!