Wednesday 3 April 2013

April Wishlist 2013



Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo
I've heard so much about Bumble and Bumble hair care but have yet to try anything from them. Lately I've been looking for a product build up removal shampoo as I used to use Boots own version but can't seem to find it anymore. After reading all about this product I definitely think I may purchase it to give it a go. It's available from Boots for £15.50.

Escada Cherry In The Air EDT 50ml
With summer approaching soon (hopefully!!) I will be looking for my summer fragrance for this year. Last year it was Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I love my fruity scents so it only make sense to fall in love with this Escada fragrance which smells exactly like cherries and not the artificial kind. It's available from Boots for £35.00.

OPI 'When Monkeys Fly'
Who doesn't love a bit of bling on their nails from time to time. Apart from it being a pain in the arse to remove there is nothing more satisfying than a bit of sparkle to the talons. OPI have impressed me so much lately with their glitters and I have fallen in love with the  newest releases from their Oz collection. Available from opiuk.com for £11.50.

Smashbox Hydrating Photo Finish Primer
Again like Bumble and Bumble, I have heard so much about Smashbox but haven't actually ever tried anything from them. And one product that I'm always hearing about is their ever so famous face primer. I'm quite bad and haven't been using a primer for a while but I think I may change that! Available from Boots for £12.50.

What are you looking forward to purchasing?



2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. The OPI polish is so pretty looking!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing great things about the Sunday shampoo too - and I think my hair may be at the point where I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!