Wednesday 9 January 2013

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment Review




As a girl who lusts after bright blonde hair and unfortunately was not born with it I bleach my hair quite a lot so I do find I suffer with dry hair (although I do get complemented on how good condition my hair is in!).
I was using my Vo5 Miracle Concentrate to battle my dry ends and have done for a couple of months and absolutely love it. A couple of months ago I made an order on cheapsmells.com and was sent a little tester bottle, 10ml to be exact of the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I didn't think about using it straight away as I was a bit scared to if I'm being honest. I always have this image that It will just make my hair into a grease ball  The Vo5 Miracle Concentrate comes with a pipette so it's quite easy to measure out how much but looking at the Macadamia oil I thought it would just come pouring out into my hand.
So a couple of weeks ago I saw it sitting with my hair products and just thought what the heck I'll give it a go. So firstly its as expected a light oil with a nutty cologne smell which isn't too strong but enough you can smell it. I quite like it actually. I slowly pour a little bit into my palm and rub my hands together so it distributes throughout my hair evenly. I work it mainly into my ends but with the last little bit left on my hand I just work upwards but not on my roots.
Let me tell you now I love this friggin stuff! The ends of my hair have never been so soft and people have noticed the change in my hair which is always a bonus! I much prefer this to the Vo5 Miracle Concentrate... Now if only the prices resemble the same.

It is available to purchase from their own website www.macadamiahair.co.uk/ but lets not kid ourselves we all buy from the cheaper beauty sites so I shall list the prices from www.cheapsmells.com 

*10ml Healing Oil Treatment...£3.45
*30ml Healing Oil Treatment...£7.98

It also comes in a spray form but I haven't heard good reviews on this compared to the oil so we shall see maybe I will try it maybe not. But it has definitely made me interested to see what the rest of their products are like. Have you tried this before? Did you like it?

Follow me on Instagram: CosmeticGirlAdele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


9 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Love this stuff it smells amazing, is it just me or does it smell like "jean paul gaultier le male" love your blog!!

    http://thegoodowl.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love ur blog! you are amazing! keep on the good work! i follow!

    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a lot of good things about this, but have yet to try it. I have another oil that works well enough I want to finish first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the review. I am also a blogger. Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well so we can get the latest update of each other. Thank you.Here are my sites:
    http://dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com/


    http://4girlsinvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, this is interesting. I suffer from really dry ends too even tho I have my natural color and don't dye my hair.. :D So I'm always trying to find new solutions for this problem. Because I haven't found good one yet! :c

    Do you use this after you've dried your hair, or straight after shower while the hair is still damp?

    Rauяa♥
    http://sweetimpatience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Macadamia and I LOVE IT!

    I'm having a give-away at my blog! Would love it if you entered! http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/crazy-angel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've heard great stuff about macadamia oil - sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so much about this, it looks amazing! Definitely inspired me to get it :) Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't tried it before but it looks gorgeous, and I think it's a great price too! I'm glad I stumbled across your blog :)And if you're ever passing through mine, do say hi!
    Kerry x from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!