Wednesday 30 January 2013

My First OOTD - January '13



Top - H&M £14.99
Jeans - Primark £7.00
Boots - Primark £5.00

Well welcome to my first OOTD. I've got to say thank you to my dad for taking the picture for me. This was a big deal for me as I'm not the most confident person when it comes to my body. But being in the beauty bloggers community for a year now, I can say that it's definitely helped me with some of my body issues. I have fallen in love with this jumper (even though I've only had this for a couple of days!) and I bought it because I saw Sophie from SophieIsMadeUp had purchased it and Instagrammed it and I knew I would love it. Also I need more jumpers in my life. It's available in 6 colours:

The jeans are just standard skinny jeans from Primark. I needed more jeans and don't own any light wash ones, mine are all dark so I picked these up and at only £7 its a bargain. And the boots are the cheap version of Uggs from Primark!!

Hope you enjoyed this, and let me know if you want more of these posts in the future.

Follow me on Instagram: CosmeticGirlAdele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. That jumper is amazing! I need it!
    You look lovely!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute but super cozy and warm at the same time! love it!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!