Sunday 18 January 2015

Gifts From Across The Pond


So for my first official post back I thought I would show you what my sister brought back from the states for me. She works over there on the Disney Cruises which is prime opportunity for me to give her my shopping lists of those well sought after products we can't get over here. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen a sneak peek already. Now onto the good stuff...










So of course she had to get me some sweets and chocolate, I asked her to find the Birthday Cake M&M's as they just sounded amazing (which they are!). She also got me Hershey's chocolate in Cookies'n'Creme and Candy Cane which I can't wait to try. Beauty wise she picked me up a NYX Butter Gloss to add to my growing collection and a Sephora Lipstick which I'm excited for as it's my first Sephora product! Also the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation and Maybellines Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Breaking Bronze, both of which we can't get in the UK. Finally for makeup she got me some Maybelline Baby Lips. From Bath & Body Works I got 4 Anti-Bac Pocket Hand Gels and a cute holder which is a mouse in a tutu, who couldn't love that? Also I got their Ultra Shea Body Creme in Twisted Peppermint and a Car Air Freshener Visor Clip with 2 refills in Twisted Peppermint and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. And finally she couldn't work on the Disney Cruises and not bring me anything Disney back! So she got me a pin of my favourite ever Disney chatacter, Marie from The Aristocats and a Olaf pen!

Please comment and let me know what you would like to see a review or more detailed post on.



2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome things from the states! :) I love your blog, and omg your sister is so lucky to work for Disney! :) The olaf pen is AWESOME
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me please?? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!