Saturday 10 August 2013

Baking | Stuffed Cookies


Hey everyone, long time no see! Just a quick update I am loving my job and am so excited and what's coming up for me. I'm still trying to get to terms with my shifts so will resume my blog very soon but today I thought as I have today off work and wasn't up to much else I would do what I love to do best... BAKE! I scoured Pintrest for a good couple of hours and saw so many wonderful recipes that I will try out one day but today I just wanted something simple and easy. So when I saw a couple of pictures of these I thought that is exactly what I want to make. These are super easy to make and you can choose so many different varieties.

So what will you need...
2 packets of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Your choice of filling (In my case it was Hersheys, Oreos & Peanut Butter Cups.)

Yes that is all you need. Now if your not lazy like I was feeling today you could make the cookie dough from scratch which I will try later another day.

First pre heat the oven to whatever the cookie mix says, mine was gas mark 5. Then I simply mixed up the cookie mix into a dough. I then took a small ball of the dough and squashed it down on the pre-greased tray. I took my choice of filling and lightly pushed it into the dough. I then took another small ball of dough and squashed it over the top and joined it up with the other piece of dough. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and voila bite into the yummy goodness you've just created.





Hope you enjoy recreating these if you do and let me know in a comment what your choice of filling was.

15 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Yay you're loving your job! mmmmm, I saw milkbubbletea make some cookies with rolos in, they looked so perfect :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were rather delicious!!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  2. They look so yummy ! I'm hungry now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man these look incredible! I want to eat them!!

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should make them, so quick and simple!!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  4. these cookies look delish!!! really want one now haha!


    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were very delicious! So simple to make as well!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, they tasted amazing too!!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  6. I keep meaning to try these!!!! They look delish!!!

    www.strawberryxshortcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely make them!!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  7. Just looking at these photos is making my mouth water :D. Definitely going to try out this recipe! x.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing, you should definitely try them out!!

      Adele-Marie xx

      Delete
  8. Yummm these look so good!! xox
    http://themakeupbugs.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!