Sunday 11 November 2012

New Look Winter Wishlist 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hey lovelies hope you have all had a lovely weekend, back to reality tomorrow! Here is my winter wishlist from New Look. It was so hard to whittle it down to a couple of items but I don't think you guys would have appreciated a 2 hour long read post on what I would love to purchase for this winter time which is approaching fast!!


5. Brown Studded Buckle Biker Boots {£29.99} {£22.49}
6. Cream Pearl Collar {£7.99}

What's on your winter wishlist this year?

Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE


12 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I love all of these! Especially the onesie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those items, especially the bag and those boots!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots! Good thing it's almost Christmas soon! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Aww thank you so much xx

      Delete
  4. New Look have some lovely things in at the moment, I picked up some gorgeous boots the other day. I really like the studded bag! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Look has to be one of my favourite shops! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the onesie! Such a shame it's out of stock, I'd have been tempted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely love the style, I'll have to try and find something similar :)

    New follower, Follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a similar coat and peplum top. They're gorgeous!

    http://floralfidelity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!