Monday 23 November 2015

Haul | NYX At Boots


I'm sure everyone and their mothers are now aware that NYX Cosmetics is now available to buy from Boots Online (hopefully it will make an appearance in stores soon!). So of course being the makeup obsessive that I am, I had to make an order straight away and let me tell you waiting for that text message to say it was available to collect felt like it took weeks and was painstakingly long but when it eventually came through I couldn't wait to run into town and pick up my goodies. So here is what I purchased...


NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow (Shades: Lace, Damage Control, Heat & Sin)
NYX Prismatic Eyeshadow (Shades: Frostbite & Mermaid)


NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams (Shades: Stockholm, Copenhagen & Cannes)
NYX High Voltage Lipstick (Shade: Feline)


NYX Slide On Eye Pencil (Shades: Black & Golden Bronze)
NYX HD Concealer (Shade: Fair)

That's everything I purchased but I have already given my sister a Christmas list of what I would like so hopefully will be adding to my collection on Christmas Day.
If you would like to see a more in depth review on any of the products I showed, let me know in the comments below.

Have you made a NYX order from boots yet? If yes, what's your favourite product?



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!