Wednesday 8 July 2015

How To | How I Take/Edit My Instagram Photos


I thought I'd do a little bit of a different post today to mix things up. I have been wracking my brain about what I could post about (I even used my new Blog Planner to write up some lists) and I thought I would show you how I edit majority of my Instagram pictures. Now my Instagram is nowhere near as pretty and themed as some out there, mainly because I don't have the time and patience to make it so but I do try my best.


The two apps I use mainly are whitagram and Afterlight. I do have a few photography apps but a lot of them I haven't got round to experimenting with. So I start out by obviously taking my picture, not going to lie it's normally a selfie! Once i'm happy with the picture I open up whitagram which I can't remember if it was free or not. This basically makes it possible to post the whole picture instead of it being cropped to the square. I also like that you get the nice white border which gives the picture a clean look.


Next I open up Afterlight which I believe is 99p but don't quote me on that. This is where I edit the brightness, contrast etc and if I fancy it I'll add a filter. I never use to be bothered with the brightness and other editing properties but I can honestly tell you it makes the world of a difference.





And finally I upload it to Instagram and try to think of a catchy caption. Like I said i'm not 100% happy with my Instagram but I'm getting there. Hope you liked this post as it's slightly different to the norm on here.

Do you have any favourite photography apps or any you recommend?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'


0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!