Sunday 2 December 2012

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Lightscapade




MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Lightscapade' Limited Edition 2011

I don't know about you guys but I am addicted to MAC Mineralize skinfinishes! As much as I would love to own all of them, my bank balance just would not allow it. I have 3 in total. Soft and Gentle (permanent), Stereo Rose & Lightscapade.

MAC Lightscapade has been released with many collections and to be honest I can't remember which collection I actually purchased mine from. I do remember I saw it in a collection but didn't have the funds at the time so missed out. But like many limited edition products with MAC sooner or later they are re released and I was lucky enough that I had the funds this time round!

MAC describes it as a 'soft candlelight beige with multi-dimensional shimmer'. At first glance it may look very pale but when applied lightly it just gives a gorgeous shimmer.

All in all I love this highlighter and if you love the skinfinishes like me then next time this is released (it may be a while!) I urge you to go out and buy it!


Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE


22 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Thanks for the follow!!
    This looks absolutely amazing :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats gorgeous, perfect highlight

    Ellie xo
    MisseBlog | MisseDesign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This alongside Soft & Gentle is my top 2 highlighters! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!! Lovely product . I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you and welcome to my blog! Hop you enjoy it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. you chose amazing colors!!!


    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mac mineralize powder, the shimmer and sheen is so pretty so i definitely tempted to put it on my Christmas list!
    Im doing a dress giveaway and would love if you could enter :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I hope you get it for Christmas! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hi, your blog is very cute and interesting! <3

    Maybe you would like to visit my blog- www.UmoStyle.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh its beautiful - i need it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog it's very interesting :) I'm a cosmetic junkie like yourself be sure to check out my blog also and possibly follow back?
    retrocosmetic.blogspot.co.uk
    Nazee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks gorgeous! i've just bought whisper of gilt from the glamour daze collection... it's intense! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shade! I love Soft & Gentle :)


    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!
    I MAC skinfinishes...I need more and this is one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. From reading this post has urged me to buy it, it looks amazing and i cant wait to give it a go!

    Pipp x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is an old post but I just wondered what brush you used to apply your swatch above? I can't seem to get Lightscapade to translate well on my face but it looks beautiful above.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, for the swath above I actually used my finger but I actually get an amazing finish by applying it to my face with my fingers and blending out with a blush brush or a tapered brush. xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!