Monday 20 July 2015

Haul | IMATS 2015


On the 11th July I attended one of the biggest beauty conventions in the UK, IMATS. I've already wrote my post about my experience and you can read that here. So today I want to show you my haul of what I purchased. Please excuse the used brushes, I had previously took the pictures but I wasn't happy with them so I have since used some stuff so apologies for that. I've linked what is available to buy but if it's not linked then it's probably not available in the UK or online. 


Nanshy was one of the stalls I was most excited about visiting. Apart from buying makeup, brushes were the next thing I wanted most as I needed to build up my collection. I had followed Nanshys social media the week leading up to IMATS and was excited when they were offering a £5 off voucher for people going to IMATS. I picked up the Gobsmack Glamorous Onyx Black Face Brush Set and the Marvel 4 in 1 Makeup Blending Sponge. I've already used some of the brushes and they are totally worth the money, and have become my daily brushes!


Zoeva brushes were also on my list so we headed over to the Love Makeup stall and had a look at all the sets they had. Me and Jodie both settled on the Rose Gold Complete Eye Set which comes with 12 essential brushes to complete the perfect eye look. I haven't used all of them yet but the ones I have used I've instantly fallen in love with.


More brushes! Crown is amazing for good quality at a reasonable price so I picked up a couple of face & eye brushes and a makeup brush cleaner. The C473 Pro Contour has become my holy grail brush for contouring and I don't know how I ever got by without it. The C100 Tapered Blush is PERFECT for applying highlighter to the cheekbones and bridge of the nose.


I was so excited to see the BeautyB Cosmetics stall was selling some L.A.Girl products alongside The Balm and Milani so much that I think I may have squealed a little bit! I retained myself knowing I could always order more so I only picked up two of the Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses and a Pro Conceal HD Concealer. I have tried the concealer quickly and one of the Matte glosses and can see me using both items constantly.







The stall I hit the hardest was NYX. This was because they had products that aren't available in the UK yet, the queue for the NYX stall is always massive and also because the prices were so good. I'm quite impressed with what I ended up with considering the stand is so busy there's no time to look and swatch things, it's literally a grab and go stall. I picked up a lot of lip products this year including more Butter Glosses in Sugar Cookie, Eclair, Apple Strudel and Raspberry Tart to add to my collection. The main thing I wanted to make sure I got was the Butter Lipsticks. I just grabbed what I thought looked nice and ended up with JuJu, Hunk, Cotton Candy, Licorice and Razzle. I also picked up two of their Slim Lip Pencils in Bloom and Purple Rain, and finally on the lip front I got three of their Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippies in Watermelon Cooler, Pomegranate Margarita and Berry Mojito. The rest was all face and eyes including the Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray, Angel Veil Face Primer, HD Concealer, Infinate Shadow Stick, Eye Shadow Base, Baked Blush, Baked Illuminator and Tres Jolie Gel Pencil Liner.



Finally I picked up some more bits from Kiss Cosmetics after trying their Sheer Stick (my review can be read here) and loving it. The girls on the stall were so lovely and accommodating and not at all pushy to make sales. I picked up two Lip Vinyls in Seductive Damson and Birthday Suit. The two lippies I picked up were their Limited Edition Kisstick in Osculate Orchid and another Sheer Stick in Breezy Coral.

That is everything I picked up this year. I'm already looking forward to next year and have a mental shopping list going on. Hope you enjoyed this post!

Have you tried any of these items? Do you have a IMATS haul?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!