Monday 28 January 2013

Beauty Haul


So January is a looooong month for me. I got paid early in December (21st to be exact) and then didn't get paid until today (the 28th!). It's only an extra week and a bit but that's a huge deal when your addicted to spending money on beauty items like I am. But of course today is payday so that has to mean a trip into town right?? First stop Boots...

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash £6.50
I love Soap & Glory products and keep umming and arring over the sugar crush body scrub but every time I pick it up I get a little voice in my head saying "You won't use it, put it down, don't waste your money!" so after I had done this today I noticed this little beauty. I had previously seen it on Zoella's youtube channel as she absolutely loves it so I thought why not lets try it.

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray £6.99
This is a repurchase. Since I've been going blonde I've been finding easy ways to keep the blonde, well blonde. I can't always afford to get my hair done every 4-6 weeks like recommended so this helps me keep my hair light ready for my next appointment at the hairdresser which so happens to be Wednesday.

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Crystal Sparkling Conditioner £2.99
I always feel a bit weird blogging about shampoo or conditioner unless its a special one if you get what I mean. But story behind this is I use the Tigi Dumb Blonde shampoo which I got from TK Maxx a while ago but haven't got the conditioner so I've been making do with others. I keep seeing this advertised and really wanted to try it so as seen as I have a shampoo I just got the conditioner. Phew that sounds like a lot of gobbledegoop!

Broadway Nails Real Life Short Bare £4.40
I'm pretty sure I may have mentioned these already on my blog but I love them. I love changing the colour of my polish very frequently so to get gel, acrylic or shellac isn't ideal for me. Cheap solution... these!! They are bare so all you have to do is choose your polish and away you go. And to remove the colour without removing the nail just use a non-acetone nail polish remover. These are the best glue on nails I have ever tried and last time I wore them they lasted me two and a bit weeks! 

And the two goodies from New Look...

Kelly Brook Natural Eyes Eye Shadow Palette £2.99
This is my first eye shadow product from Kelly Brook range. I already own a lip gloss and my next product. I'm a neutral girl at heart so once I saw these colours I knew I would love it. Once I've tried out the quality, sustainability etc I'll be doing a review on them.

Kelly Brook Lip Gloss in 'Harbour Island' £2.99
So as above I said I already own a lip gloss from the Kelly Brook range in New Look. I bought 'Paradise' a couple of months ago and absolutely love it so thought I'd try a different colour. This is a deep fuchsia pink which is gorgeous. I may do a post on the two colours I own and also a review.

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Instagram: CosmeticGirlAdele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90


7 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I really want to try that S&G product too! Look forward to hearing about what you think about that Kelly Brook palette :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try that S&G body wash! I love the Sugar Crush scrub, it's amazing! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eye shadows are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how have i only just co0me across your blog? its amaze!! new follower! xxx
    lucyrosex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please definitely do a review on the Kelly Brook eye shadow! If it's good quality, it's definitely worth the cash.

    Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. That palette looks adorable!!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the palette! the color are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!