Thursday 9 July 2015

Review | Minted Personalised Planners/Notebooks


Last month I wrote a post about a website Minted that sells all different things from art to wedding stationary to notebooks and planners. You can read that post here. They kindly gifted me with some notebooks and weekly/yearly planners to help me get organised with my blog.


It took me a while to finally pick which ones I wanted as there are so many amazing independent artists selling their designs. What I love so much about them is you can personalise them so of course I had to get my name on them. I ended up getting a weekly planner, a yearly planner and then a notebook which is my blog planner.



As you can see I've filled out July in my yearly planner with my shifts for work, when my car is going in for it's MOT and of course my BIRTHDAY & IMATS!! An added bonus is you get a page of stickers at the back which you can add to certain days to jazz it up a bit. I used the balloon for my birthday and the cutlery for when I'm going for lunch with my friends. I think this is such a cute addition to just a plain planner and makes me smile when I come across one of the stickers.

These have certainly made my life a lot easier with remember things and with getting organised and planning future posts etc for my blog. If you're interested in getting some personalised stuff head over to Minted and take a look.

Do you own any cute personalised planners or stationary? I definitely get the hype with cute planners now.

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'

*Kindly given to me by Minted
All words and opinions are my own.

0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!