Tuesday 30 June 2015

Wishlist | Chanel Les Beiges 2015 Summer Collection

Chanel is one of the brands I don't own anything from. For a long time I couldn't actually afford anything from Chanel, which was sad but kind of helped by the fact that a lot of stuff never actually jumped out at me so I would never justify spending the money on it. The newest collection has been released and for the first time there are a few bits I feel like I really need want. And since now I can afford to purchase it I thought I would show you what hopefully will soon be mine.

Healthy Glow Multi-Colour SPF15 Mariniere No1 - £44.00

I'm a MAC mineralize skinfinish through and through, I love my Soft and Gentle. Although this isn't a highlighter I still love the concept of a powder that gives you a healthy glow, plus it just looks pretty.

Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick No21 - £32.00
I don't own any blush sticks so probably would be better to try out a cheaper version but when I swatched these on my hand they were so creamy and easy to blend that I know think I would love them.


Levres Scintillantes Glossimer 'Beige Star' - £22.00
I've been on the search for the perfect nude gloss but they are always either too nude and look like I've applied concealer to my lips or too pink. Finally I think I've found the perfect gloss. So much I think I'm going to have to buy 2 just so I have a back up.

I know what you're probably thinking, £25 for a lip balm!!! And to be fair that is excessive. A lip balm is a lip balm at the end of the day right!

Le Vernis '661 Precious Beige' & '655 Beige Rose' - £18.00
I know Chanel Nail Polishes are legendary for not lasting long and for chipping straight away but I believe with a good base coat and top coat this can be changed. Out of the four shades available, these were my two favourite.

Has anything from this collection caught your eye?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin'


0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!