Monday 8 June 2015

Blog Tips | Getting More Organised

The best thing I've learnt since I started blogging is the one thing you can do to make it easier is get organised! Now I need to hold my hands up and admit, Hi my names Adele and I am a procrastinator and up until now not been very organised. But now I'm getting back into blogging I NEED to get myself organised and to do that I need to get some notebooks and planners. This is when I found Minted...



Minted is a site which sells all sorts from art to planners and notebooks but with a difference, all the designs are from independent artists which you wouldn't be able to get hold of from traditional retailers.
So I thought I would share with you some of my favourite designs from the site....







If you're interested in some new stationary, art or gifts then do take a look at Minted! Let me know what your favourite designs are.



*Post in collaboration with Minted
But all words and opinions are my own.

0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!