Monday 25 May 2015

Wishlist | Make Up For Ever


As everyone in the bloggersphere is probably already aware, Make Up For Ever has landed at Debenhams in Oxford Street and online at Debenhams.com. I am super excited to spend my pennies on some things I've been lusting after for a while (as well as seeing what I can get my hands on at IMATS) so I thought I would show you my MUFE wishlist.

1. Make Up For Ever HD Foundation £29.00 - Possibly the most coveted MUFE product, the HD foundation is probably top of my list. It claims to give flawless coverage with an extremely natural finish. Now that's what I'm talking about.

2. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer £21.00 - As a girl who suffers badly from acne scaring, a full coverage concealer is something I'm always on the look out for. On the website it says Full Cover Concealer covers extreme flaws such as birthmarks, scars and skin damage so this sounds like exactly what I need.

3. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation £29.00 - One less talked about MUFE foundation is the Mat Velvet +. I loved the description 'The Mat Velvet + foundation conceals skin imperfections, evens out the complexion and matifies with a non-oily powdery finish.' This sounds like my perfect foundation.

4. Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss £16.00 - Available in 18 different shades from soft and subtle to bold and brazen, the new Artist Plexi-Glosses are meant to have it all. Shocking shine, excessive colour and stay-on power.

5. Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer - Smoothing Primer £24.00 - I've heard nothing but good reviews on these primers on Youtube and as a bit of a primer hoarder I can see myself purchasing all of these. But the one that caught my eye first is the Smoothing Primer.

6. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash £17.00 - I believe this was the first ever product I had heard about from MUFE, and who doesn't like to try out a new mascara??

7. Make Up For Ever HD Blush £29.00 - I would say blushers are my favourite thing to collect, but I have fair few cream blushers as I find them harder to work with. But I've heard good things about their HD blushers so would like to try them out.

Do you already own any of these products? What's on your wishlist?



2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Their HD foundation and Mat Velvet + are AMAZING! I love them both. Great coverage and they stay on very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, can't wait to purchase them and try them out! :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment!