Wednesday 27 May 2015

Review | Benefit Roller Lash


Benefit mascaras have always been hit or miss with me. First there was Bad Gal Lash which just didn't work for me. I found the brush too big and it just didn't do much for my lashes. A few years later along came They're Real, which I fell in love with. It became my holy grail mascara as it did exactly what it said on the tin, gave me false looking lashes which were amazingly long wearing and didn't smudge. Move aside They're Real I now have a new favourite...



Without blowing my own trumpet I do have quite good natural lashes. They are quite long and rather dark (so much my teachers at primary school use to think I was wearing mascara). What I love about this mascara is it really separates and curls my lashes which is what I look for most in a mascara. The curl also holds and doesn't drop.

I can tell how much I love a mascara with how quickly I want to try out a different one and since I started using Roller Lash I haven't even thought of using any other. The wand is a rubber/plastic one which I normally am not a fan of but this has definitely changed my mind. Even though it's slightly more costly I will most definitely be repurchasing as I feel it's worth it's price tag.

Roller Lash costs £19.50 and is available from the Benefit site & Boots.

Do you own Roller Lash? What's your opinion?



4 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I've seen mixed reviews on Roller Lash but so happy it works for you :) my current favourite is MAC's In Extreme Dimension Mascara. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put the roller lash on a wishlist I published on my blog! Really really want it x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my wishlist since it came out, it sounds fab.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting this mascara for AGES, although I've just found a new favourite - Cliniqué High Lengths! It's amazing too :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches


    p.s Thanks for linking your post up to the #LifestyleLinkup! Hopefully see you back there next week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!