Thursday 7 May 2015

Sharing The Love | My Favourite Blogs


For today's post I wanted to share with you some of my favourite blogs from some of my favourite bloggers that have become good friends of mine. If you're not already following them then what are you waiting for!

Although not my usual read of a beauty blog, Lauren writes about her life and her family and I just have to say how cute are Athena & Arlo. Not having children myself I love being on the journey with her and seeing her children grow up.

One of the many things I admire about Carries blog is her photography. Alongside the impeccable content is what makes her blog one of the best I've read.

Lauras fashion posts are some of my favourites. If you read any of her posts make sure you check out her DIY creations. I especially enjoyed reading her Jewellery Storage post as this is something I need in my life. Also can't wait to see her wedding pictures!

I love the mixture of posts on Lyndsays blog. From crafting to beauty you get a bit of everything. And check out her latest post from the Brighton Foodies Festival... PUG PUPPY!!

Again another blog with a whole mixture of various posts. Lilla has one of the best written blogs I've come across and some gorgeous pictures to go alongside.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Lola And Behold is my favourite blog! Lauras posts are so easy to read yet at the same time so informative. Clear pictures with interesting text makes for a blog I love to read.

First off, LOVE Rosies blog name! Along with beauty posts she incorporates fitness posts which is great inspiration for me to try and get fit again!!

I love Sophies blog! I love the layout, the colour scheme and obviously most important the content. And the girl takes a good selfie!!

If you have any favourite blogs, leave links in the comments below!



2 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Aaah, thank you for the lovely mention!!! :)
    I love your blog too!

    Lyndsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post, I love discovering new blogs to read especially beauty related!!
    Coming from another equally fab Adele! xxx
    acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!