Friday 26 July 2013

Haul | Fragrance Direct


I have always perused the Fragrance Direct website but never actually made any purchases which is surprising as there are so many great deals on drugstore/high street products. Well that was until now! I decided the other week as it was my birthday to treat myself to some goodies from the site. I literally spent about 2 hours browsing all the different brands and picking some right bargains out and adding them to my basket.


First is the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I'm an avid lover of the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment so I thought I would give the repair masque a go. I will have reviews of all these products up on the blog over the coming months so be sure to look out for them. Next I needed some new emery boards but didn't want to pay a fortune so I picked up these Revlon Expert Shapers For Weak Nails for 99p!!


These Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks lipsticks I have seen in stores but never picked them up. When I saw then on Fragrance Direct for only £1.99 I knew I had to snap them up. So I picked up 030 Pink Lollipop and 060 Citrus Slice, both are very sheer so more like a lip balm but they smell absolutely divine.


The two L'Oreal products I picked up was the Color Riche Nail Polish in 116 Creamy Angora which is a nice nude polish and as I don't own any nude polishes I thought this would make the perfect start. The Infallible Lip Duo Compact is in 101 Always Toasted which is a gorgeous deep pink and I've never tried any of these 2 lip product where one helps it stay on for longer so interested in trying this out. I then picked up for 99p the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in the shade Peach Petal which is a pretty nude.


As some of you may know my favourite holy grail foundation is the Rimmel Wake Me Up which I have been loving and have non stopped used since I discovered it. Alongside that I also use the Wake Me Up concealer. So when I saw these Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer Touch products for £1.99 instead of £4.99 it would of been rude to not pick up both shades. So that's what I did, 002 Radiant Rose and 004 Shimmering Sand. I will definitely have a review up of these products soon.


Onto the last couple of products and I picked up the L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in 006 All Night Blue. I have seen these around and am a bit unsure when it comes to loose eyeshadows but thought at these cheap prices there's no harm in experimenting right? I have never tried any Bourjois Une products so when I saw them on this site it seemed the best time to try them out. I got the Breezy Cheeks Blush in B02 so we shall see how I get on with this. And finally I picked up two of the Maybelline My Mono Eyeshadows in 721 which is a bronze shade and 709 which is a light ivory colour.

So there's my quite large haul. I have fallen in love with Fragrance Direct and would have purchased more like Essie polishes but they didn't have any shades that I don't already own but I will be scoping out the site again soon.



5 lovelies have something to say:

  1. OOh you picked up some fab bits, I want it all haha :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great stuff! i love those maybelline popsticks!

    Hannah Heartss


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love receiving these kind of parcels! You've awoken the shopper in me now and I'm off to have a look what they've got! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul you picked up some bargains! I love Macadamia hair mask.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I'm definitely going to check out Fragrance Direct, some great new things I haven't seen on there before!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog! (http://www.thebeautybelle.co.uk/2013/07/im-liebster-blog-award-winner.html) hope you find the time to go check it out :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!