1. My nail polish is slowly growing every month and I am running out of storage for them so whilst browsing amazon I came across this acrylic holder for the bargain price of £7.98. This will be great for my desk where I can keep my most used polishes as it holds up to 30 bottles of polish.
2. I love Essie polishes! And over the past couple of months My Essie collection has grown rapidly and I can see it in the future growing even more! This is the 2013 summer collection and I love each and every colour. Especially the Teal colour and the pale lilac.
3. A couple of posts ago I showed you the first ever Real Techniques brush that I have purchased and this is next on my list. I love eye brushes but only own a few so I am definitely in need of some more.
4. I love me eyeshadows, especially neutral shadows and even better all in one palette. I have yet to own any Stila products so can see this being my first. I found it on Feel Unique for £25 which I think is an amazing price for a palette of 10 shadows plus an exclusive waterproof eyeliner.
5. Coloured blazers are all the trend right now and I love all the colours available. Especially this coral/peach one from New Look for a great price of £19.99. Great for going out and for work so very versatile.