Wednesday 5 June 2013

New Job Uniform Wishlist

As you may have read in my last post I went for a job interview and got the job so now obviously I have an excuse to go shopping as the uniform is all black and I actually own very few black items. I picked out 8 items that are on my wishlist and hopefully will purchase at the end of the month.


I've been looking for a new black blazer for a while as it's such a versatile piece of clothing. You can wear it to smarten up an outfit or as a casual jacket on a warm day.

These are very similar to the trousers I wore on my interview (post about them here) but it can't hurt to have more then 1 pair can it?

Everyone loves a peplum top and I think they can be made to look quite smart. And I love that this one has a empire line which is great for a girl like me who prefers to cover her bum.

This little number will be perfect for during the summer months. I love the Peter Pan collar mixed with the lace and that it's a shirt type dress.

5. New Look Black Leather Pleated Skirt
Unfortunately I can't seem to find this on the New Look website anymore. But I love these pleated skirts and more with a leather look about them.

There's a little bit of a theme going on with lace but I love the stuff. What I want to look for when I buy clothes for my new job is stuff I can see myself wearing outside of work also.

Again another pick for the summer or in winter with some thick black tights. I love the look of the zip detail on the front.

Another top with a Peter Pan collar but this time it's sequined. It's nice to add a bit of bling to an outfit just to jazz it up a bit.

If you have any recommendations for good places to shop for workwear let me know.



3 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Great wish list - the asda skater dress looks great! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clothes, I need work clothes too. I think the best place is new look. They have a wide range of looks.

    K xx

    Butterflybyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing ? Best collection !Online clothing suppiler in australia Work Uniform

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!