Friday 14 June 2013

My Summer Hair Product Wishlist


With it coming up to Summer I thought I would show you the products that I will be lusting after to keep my precious locks at their best.

This is a big beauty must have at the moment to create those textured beach waves everyone is craving to create. My hair is naturally curly but along with the curls comes frizz. So hopefully this will let me embrace my natural curls more often. Available from Boots for 125ml and costs £20.50.

After my visit to the Trevor Sorbie Salon last week lets just say there are a fair few products I now need to purchase. After having my hair bleached over the past year and a bit my hair has weakened and the lovely Louella told me to look out for any of the green Kerastase products as this helps with strengthening the hair. Available from lookfantastic.com for 30ml and costs £29.33.

My friend advised me about these beauties since having my blonde made more ashy. These are a shampoo treatment to help stop any brassiness and to help prolong the ash shade in the hair. Available from Boots for 45ml and costs £7.49.

Again another much hyped about product in the beauty world. It's a hair oil formulated with hair repairing oils from around the world. It protects, nourishes, softens and boosts shine. Something I definitely want for my hair this summer. Available from Boots for 45ml and costs £29.00.

What are your must have hair products for this summer?



1 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I really want to try bumble and bumble but can't justify £20 on a spray!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!