Saturday 8 June 2013

My Trevor Sorbie Experience


A couple of weeks ago I was invited along with the other beauty girlies from Brighton to the Trevor Sorbie Catwalk to Salon event which I already write a post about here. Along with a Essie polish and a Loreal shampoo one of the generous gifts they gave us was a complimentary colour, cut and blowdry which I was amazed by and couldn't come at a better time as I had some serious rootage going on.
As soon as I stepped foot in the salon I was made to feel comfortable. I was sat down, offered a complimentary drink and then seen by the lovely Kate who is the co-owner and technical director of the salon and we went through what I wanted to achieve with my hair. I wanted to stay blonde but was finding it was going a bit yellow and brassy so we decided to go a bit more ashy blonde and she put a toner on after. She then took some before photos.


I know right, super bad roots!!

Creative Stylist Louella then came and sat down with me to discuss what kind of cut I wanted and was made to feel so comfortable which for me is different as usually I always feel I can't say anything to a hairdresser as I'm quite shy. I only want a trim as I wanted to keep the length and she cut some layers in but left my fringe as I'm trying to grow it out.


And for the finished look....


I absolutely am in love with my hair and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to. I can't recommend the Trevor Sorbie salon enough and definitely know I will be returning for treatments and for further hair cuts. The staff are friendly and it's a lovely atmosphere to relax in. If your in the Brighton area definitely pop in, you won't regret it!

Follow Trevor Sorbie and Kate on twitter!



1 lovelies have something to say:

  1. great post! I love seeing these styles of posts, specially how you included the before and after :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!