I think I squealed with excitement when I read a comment posted from Clare at 'A Bit Of This And That' saying she had nominated me for a Liebster Award! This is my first ever blog award nomination and couldn't be more surprised. I thought I was just a little blog mainly talking to myself ha.
So here are the rules:-
1. Each person must write 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and make 11 new questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose the people and link them in this post.
4. Go to their page and notify them.
5. No tag backs.
My 11 Random Facts
1. I have 2 sisters, both older so yes I am the baby!
2. I have a phobia of people in costume suits. The kind where they can see you but you can't see them (think Mickey Mouse!)
3. I am known for remembering song lyrics. My family say when it comes to song lyrics my head is like a sponge.
4. I love rearranging my room. I like to move my room around at least twice a month.
5. I work for Duty Free at Gatwick Airport.
6. I live on a budget so my favourite place to shop is Primark and I'm not ashamed to say so.
7. I'm addicted to MAC makeup.
8. I have a rather large collection of perfumes. That's what you get for working at Duty Free.
9. I love going to concerts. Last year I saw Usher and Take That and this year I went to T4 On The Beach.
10. My favourite T.V programs are 'The Big Bang Theory', 'How I Met Your Mother' and 'One Tree Hill'.
11. My name is Adele and I'm in love with my iPhone 4s and Instagram.
1. Drugstore or High End makeup?
This is a toughy. I love both. I use a drugstore foundation but a high end blusher and eyeliner etc. So I would have to say its 50/50!
2. Clothes Or Shoes?
3. Where is your favourite place to shop?
Ha. This was 1 of my random facts. I'd have to say Primark for the value but if I want to splash out I'd say New Look or H&M.
4. What Is your favourite band?
I always find music questions hard to answer. I don't particularly have a favourite band but my favourite artist is a mix of Rihanna, Nicki Minaj & Jay-Z.
5. What would be your best make up tip?
Aways use a face/eye primer. People always believe it's a waste of time but It really isn't.
6. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook for socializing with school friends/family. Twitter for talking to other beauty bloggers etc.
7. What has been your most expensive purchase? Are you glad you bought it?
My Ted Baker purse. It was about £55. Yes I am glad I bought it because a year and a half after buying it I still use it and haven't swapped it once for another.
8. What would be your ideal holiday destination?
Most definitely anywhere in America. I love that country and have been to a few states but so far missed out on all the big exciting ones such as New York & L.A.
9. Who is your favourite person to watch on Youtube?
My favourite Youtuber would have to be Zoe at Zoella. Shes so down to earth and I just love her videos.
10. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment. We did have 3 cats but sadly they have all passed away.
11. Do you have any tattoos? If you don't would you like one?
Yes I have 1 tattoo. I have 4 stars on my wrist. Each star represents me and my 3 best friends.
1. What is you favourite nail polish brand and colour?
2. What is your most favourite thing about blogging?
3. Shoes or bags?
4. Favourite piece of clothing?
5. High Street Prices Vs. Boutique Prices... Your opinion?
6. Favourite High Street makeup brand?
7. Favourite High end make up brand?
8. Jeans or Jeggings?
9. Classic question, stuck on a desert island and only allowed 1 item of makeup what is it?
10. Winter or Summer?
11. Number 1 makeup rule you obey by?
So onto the tagging...
Hope you enjoy!
Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE