Monday 9 July 2012

Instagramming #2

Totally addicted to this so heres my week in pictures...


1. A tired posing picture of me. 2. So excited when I got this email (T4 On The Beach) 3. Watching Rihanna at R1 Hackney Weekend...Love her! 4. Black + Holographic Glitter = Love! 5. Morning makeup. 6. Definitely need this when I start work at 5AM. 7. Me & my friend in Bristol for T4 On The Beach. 8. Got a tad burnt at T4OTB. 9. A twist on a original plait (My friend did this for me at work!) 10. Me & my friend on a night out celebrating our birthdays. 11. 2 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY! Turning 22 and I'm feeling old!

What have you been up to recently? If you want to follow me my Instagram username is cosmeticgirladele.


0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!