Sunday 16 December 2012

Christmas Party Nails: NOTN

Hey Guys, On Monday I had my works Christmas party. I was hoping to post some pictures but it turns out I didn't actually take that many photos!! But what I did think I could do for you guys is show you my nails for the night.

With Flash

Without Flash

Firstly I applied the Elegant Touch Totally Bare false nails (which I picked up from Superdrug, view them here.) I got these as someone at work had recommended them to me. And I have to say I have had them on for a week and they are 100% not chipped and still going strong!

The first colour is OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark'. I love this colour especially for winter. It was so easy to paint onto the false nails and dried quite quickly.
Then the divine top coat is from the OPI James Bond collection. My dad very kindly purchased it for me. It is the 'The Man With The Golden Gun 18k Gold Leaf Top Coat'. I love the effect this polish gave and I have received so many compliments on my nails since wearing this. You do have to build up the gold leaf effect as you do with glitter polishes but then it dries quite fast so this doesn't take a lot of extra time.

What do you guys think? I'm off to reapply a new colour to my nails. Do you enjoy these type of posts? Let Me Know...

Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE


6 lovelies have something to say:

  1. love the combo of black with gold glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold leaf polish. The combination goes so well together its perfect for christmas time! New follower, i found you from the Monday Beauties Blog Hop x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination! Gold leaf polish always makes a manicure look so much more elegant :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree! those nails are sooooo beautiful!!!! great job
      Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete
  4. I want this sooo bad!! Love this blog! Now following!
    - HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!