Monday 31 August 2015

Review | L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foundation


My past experiences with L'Oreal foundations haven't all been positive. I used to often find although they have an extensive range of shades, I could never find one to match my skin tone. They were either too warm or too yellow, even the neutral tones never seemed to quite match. But alas I have found my holy grail foundation from L'Oreal and the colour match is the best I've ever found.

I have a normal/oily skin type, basically my t-zone becomes a shiny mess throughout the day and I couldn't find a foundation where I didn't need to reapply 10 times because it had already slipped off my face or moved around. So I tried the L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation and I was so happy when I didn't need to touch up or reapply once.
A little goes a long way with this foundation so the 35ml tube will last you quite a while. It has medium to full buildable coverage and has a flat matte finish. I like to set mine with MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation as I like a full coverage. 

Overall I love this foundation and I think anyone with a normal/oily or oily skin type will love it too. It's available from Boots for £7.99 and is currently on 3 for 2 alongside selected amazing L'Oreal products.

Have you tried this foundation? What were your thoughts?



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!