Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday Snow

Just thought I'd do a little post of my Sunday in the snow...








Follow me on Instagram: CosmeticGirlAdele
Follow me on Twitter: @adele_marie90



12 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Great pics, I love the Snow :).

    Sadie x

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! i can't believe how much snow there is there! please check out my beauty blog too when u have a moment.

    http://blissfullyke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! especially that scarf!
    visiting from the GFC collective hop and am following now. so glad to have found you! also, would love for you to come link up at the i ♥ my readers linky party!
    http://www.quitetheblog.com/2013/01/dear-reader-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and funny photographs! I hope it snows here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how much snow you have, there's not enough up here in Scotland to even build a snowball.

    xx

    moyespace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really fun pictures doll, looks like youre enjoying the snow! You have a lovely blog and it is really interesting, i would love it if you could come over and check out my blog as well an maybe we could follow each other. I am also doing a giveaway at the moment, which i would love you to enter!!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I've LOVED the snow, I've been wishing for more and everyone hates me haha! I'm constantly wanting MORE MORE MORE. Sadly I think this is it until next year :(

    jade // jade by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I tried doing a blog on the snow almost died! Nice job though the pics are beautiful! x
    www.fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute blog!! :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures looks like your having so much fun :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to play in snow!!! Looks like you had fun :)


    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!