Monday 13 August 2012

Award Time...

Hello Lovelies...

I got a delightful comment on my blog today from the lovely Clare over at A Bit Of This and That nominating me for The Sunshine Award.


There are a few rules with this award and they are as follows...
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

And the 10 questions are...

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
If there was 1 thing I could change about myself it would be how responsible I am with my money. I'm no stranger to being addicted to shopping which is my devil. Also It's not that I'm completely unhappy with my body but with time I will hopefully change the bits I'm not 100% happy with.

2. What is your theme song?
Hmmm... I'm not sure I would say I have a theme song but there have been a lot of songs which sum up events of my life.

3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I wouldn't change anything that's happened in my life. The life old saying 'Everything Happens For A Reason' is something I totally believe in. Bad things that may happen in life is what makes us the people we are today.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? 
I think from watching Grease endless amounts of time that's the generation I would love to have been a part of. The fashion and i secretly think that everyone back then broke into song just like they did in the movie ha.

5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
My favourite toy was a Big Bird. I was a massive fan of Sesame Street and Big Bird was my favourite one. He had a cord that when you pulled it said Big Bird phrases.

6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore? 
I only have favourite chores when I'm in the mood to do them. I like washing up (but not the drying up and putting away) and also tidying my room and changing it round.

7. Do you Twitter? 
 I do have Twitter and I am addicted to it. I love it to keep in contact with friends and also as a blogger to tell my followers about things with my blog. Although I do sometimes go through phases where I don't go on it for a period of time.

8. Any goals? 
I think I have 2 major goals. 1 is to sort out my finances and finally be debt free. And the other is to finally sort out a path to enter into my dream job of being a Make-up Artist. That is obviously a long term goal.

9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time? 
I have never tried a Margarita in my life. First time for everything though.

10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
I've never had a ugly car and can say I have never been in a ugly car that I was ashamed of being in. My 2 cars I've owned are a Ford KA and my current car a Peugeot 107, both of which I loved.

The 10 people I tag are the following...


So there we have it. I'm so grateful people enjoy my blog enough to nominate me for awards.

Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE


3 lovelies have something to say:

  1. Yay I love your answers I totally think we could be friends haha. some of these answers are so similar :)
    Thanks for answering them and leaving a message on my blog.
    xx

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also award you this award!! but you have already done it so dont worry about doing it again!! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!

    Check out my blog?
    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!