Saturday 20 October 2012

MAC 2012 Holiday/Christmas Collections #1: Glamour Daze

Hello Lovelies...

I'm crazy when it comes to makeup collections, even more so when they are Christmas makeup collections. So I was mega excited to see what MAC had to offer this year with their 5 (YES 5!!!) Christmas collections. I've heard through the grapevine that the release date for the UK is beginning of November but of course these release dates can change all the time! I will do all 5 collections in separate posts as I don't want to bore you all!


Let's take a more in depth look...

Blushers
Easy Manner (Peach) / I'm The One (Blue Toned Pink) / Small Vanity (Pink Tan)

Fluidline (Gel Eyeliner)
Catch My Eye (Grey with Pearl) / Feminine Edge (Pink with Pearl)
/ Little Black Bow (Charcoal with Pearl)

Kohl Power Eye Pencil
Raven (Black with Red Pearl) / Orpheus (Black with Gold Pearl)
/ Mystery (Black with Green Pearl) / Feline (Black with Black Pearl)

Extra Dimension Eye Shadows
Ready To Party (Pale Lilac) / A Natural Flirt (Peachy Bronze) / Evening Grey (Silver)

Divine Blue (Aqua) / Stylishly Merry (Pinky Violet)
Stolen Moment (Dark Taupe) / Tall, Dark & Handsome (Pearlie Black)

Lipglass
Impossibly Sweet (Soft Pink with Multidimensional Pearl)
Pink Fade (Creamy Baby Pink) / Talk Softly To Me (Creamy Coral)
Deliciously Demure (Brown with Pearl) / Flight Of Fancy (Deep Purple)

Lipstick
Beauty (A pale cool pink) / Innocence (A soft coral with a frosty finish)
Outrageously Fun (A mid-tone magenta-violet) / Glamourdaze (A creamy plum)
Dramatic Encounter (A rich, amplified purple)

Mascara
False Lashes (Black)

Nail Polish
Endless Night (Pinky Beige With Iridescent Pearl) / In The Limelight (Mint Green)
Girl Trouble (Taupe Pink) / Everything That Glitters (Black with Multidimensional Glitter)

Extra Dimension Skin Finish
Whisper Of Gilt (White Gold with Shimmer) / Superb (Rose Gold with Shimmer)
Both Re-promotes

So what do we think? I know there are a fair few things I want to buy!
Watch out for the next post on Christmas collection #2!

Follow me on instagram: cosmeticgirladele
Follow me on twitter HERE

8 lovelies have something to say:

  1. I seriously cannot wait for this collection :D want to get my hands on a few items and their really cute brush sets :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The catch my eye gel liner looks LOVELY!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found on the bbloggers blog hop!
    lovely blog :)
    Want all of those lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just finished working for M.A.C and I'm sad that I won't be able to get everything on discount! Haha. It's all great, perfect for the winter season.

    I'm a new follower of yours - wanna follow back? :)

    - Erin xo

    http://365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! Love it!! xx

    http://brittneyannexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I want everything! Especially one of those Extra Dimension Skin Finishes! I just followed from the followers to friends blog hop!

    http://laurenschroer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the pale pinks in this collection. I definitely want to pick up the pale pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment!